Thursday 8 May 2014

Granny Square blanket

My lonesome granny square now has some friends!


I'm really pleased with it :D 
It's a little wonky but it adds to the charm ♥
This is the middle of the blanket. I will go round and round the edge with the same colours until it reaches the finished size.

I am making this blanket from a kit that I got from Get Knitted. I think it cost about £15 and you get the pattern and yarn, which is Stylecraft Special DK - a delight to use! I'm not sure if I'd order from this site again as I had a problem with my order that didn't really get resolved...


3 comments:

  1. Wow!! You have certainly been busy :) Your little squares look great & your blanket is coming along really nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours as they are bright and a chirpy. You are right tho', it is a little squinty. However, you've managed the much more difficult technique of keeping it consistent and regular so I reckon that makes it an offset design feature to distinguish it from all the standard ones....! Looking forward to seeing it completed.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3